88 days

Working Holiday

Farm Work in Australia

When you come to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa you have several options for work:
1. If you want to extend your stay with a 2nd year WH Visa you’ll have to do 88 days of qualifying Farm Work or similar accredited work
2. If you’re not staying on, you can take whatever work you want
3. Or you can choose not to work at all, but travel for up to 12 months, where the standard Visitors Visa only allows for 3 months.

Read More
Follow by Email